Snapshots From a Dream

What is this thing that builds our dreams yet slips away from us ....

Thursday, August 26, 2004

Snapshots From A Dream


Fly me high through the starry skies
Maybe to an astral plane
Cross the highways of fantasy
Help me to forget today’s pain

Gary Wright (Dream Weaver)


Why am I so different today?
Why am I so subdued?
Was it because of a dream that I had?
Why don’t I remember it?
Was it sad?
Was it about something that I did?
Was it about something that I want?
Was it something that I had?
Was it something that I lost?
Will I ever find it again?
Why don’t I remember?
Was it something that I can never have?
Why don’t I have it?
Why shouldn’t I have it?
Why can’t I have it?
Why can't I remember?
Will there be something else?
When will it be?
Will it be that good?
Will I lose it again?
Will I be able to live without it?
Will I dream about it?
Will it be sad?
Will I feel like this again?
Will I remember?
What was it?
Who was it?

1 Comments:

Blogger Paddy said :

In a complete tangent to your post let me ask you a question :
"Does it count as being happy if you are happy in your dreams?"

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home