Snapshots From a Dream

What is this thing that builds our dreams yet slips away from us ....

Thursday, February 02, 2006

It Is Time

After an extended hiatus, my buddy ‘The 2 Cent King’ has convinced me to make a comeback. For that solitary reader who was waiting for this momentous occasion, all I can say is, “Dude, get a life”. Anyways, after my self-imposed exile, I have decided to write extensively on a subject that is very close to my heart: cinema. As my next posting will make it clearer as to why I am doing so, I’ll leave it at that.

Movies according to me are made special because of some extraordinary moments. It will be my aim to discuss some such moments from over 100 years of cinema. Each of them will be a reason why I love that film and also why movies are so dear to me. Barring a few, almost all of them are American films. Some of them are classics while others will be unseen by many. But make no mistake; all of them are my personal favorites. The selection is random and not a countdown. So for all those who want to start your movie experience and don’t know where to begin, well then look for another source since I may be divulging the endings of some of the films. Finally, these are my choices. If you agree with all that I say, then we may be long-lost twins.

2 Comments:

Blogger Primalsoup said :

100 years of cinema? Sounds rather important and promising! :)

I think empirical evidence suggests that close to 90% of the people who shall comment on your Blog are likely to be long lost twins! Or at least do a good job of imitating him/her!

12:15 AM  
Blogger Ritesh said :

[Primalsoup]
Well maybe I should have rephrased it to read as follows, " If you agree with all that I have to say and if you are a beautiful damsel, then you may be my soulmate, whilst the rest are my long-lost twin."

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home